Bucket Elevator is suitable for transporting of Coffee in Dry Mill Plant where it performs elevating in between processing machineries. Integral Engineering Bucket Elevators are designed and built for gentle handling of materials with long life service and rugged duty. Elevators designed in such a way that their height's can either be increased (or) decreased at any stage according to requirements of changes in site conditions / according to other feeding point of the machinery. The basic height starts from 4.0 meters.
* The elevator boot has adjustment device for belt tensioning and cleanout door on both sides.
* There is Plexiglas window for visual inspection and for convenient and safe monitoring of belt and bucket's.
* Elevator Buckets will be supplied in standard plastic, poluethylene or optionally steel.
* In the bottom section of the Elevator Drop down Clean-out Panels available to provide easy access and clean out materials from bottom of the elevator.
* Heavy-Gauge Trunking ensures structural integrity and is available at all elevator box sections.
* Durable synthetic Rubber (2 ply) or PVC Belting - engineered to strength with bucket bolts requirements for longer period.
* Belt tension devices will be provided with the machine.
Elevator machine installed at Coffee Dry Mill Plant
Elevator Bottom Section
Vibro De Stoner & Pre Cleaner Machinery
This dry de stoner removes the stone and Iron scrap if any from the input material . It works nicely such that removes even small stones and other impurities /shell, based on the vacuum created by the cyclone fan Lighter material collected at the airlock discharge and heavier material stones and iron material are collect at the discharge end of De stoner. Thus prevents the subsequent process machinery, getting damaged
Integral Pre cleaner removes the twigs, unwanted material like strings, rope and muds from the bulk input material.
This separation is achieved by a series of screens, the first screen removing large size impurities like leaf, big stone, rope etc.. While the bottom screen removes fine particles of sand and dust. The middle screen separates the coffee and delivers it to the next processing machinery. In order to further improve the efficiency of cleaning an Air Sifter is used after the pre cleaning.
Integral Africa Coffee Hullers are capable of hulling Dry Cherry Coffee. The coffee fruits plucked from the tree are dried well under the sunlight and dried well to attain moisture content less than 11%
The hulling of dry cherry takes place due to the impact of cherry with the hulling blade and the friction between the hulling ribs and the cylinder. The ribs which are mounted on the feed end of hulling cylinder enables smooth feeding and at the outlet end triangle ribs lifts the coffee bean to discharge it effectively.
The husk from the processed coffee collected under the woven wire mesh will be sucked by the fan and thrown outside the coffee mill.
No.6 Africa Huller
Cross Beat Hullers are used in hulling of both parchment and dry cherry coffee.It includes an aspirating system for removal of husk and an Oscillating Screen machine for separating of unpeeled coffee beans.
* High Efficiency
* Less breakage of coffee beans, less wastage
* High Resistance Hulling Blade
* Easy replacement of Screen and Blade Application
Cross Beat Coffee Huller with Oscillating Screen Assy and Elevator
* Finest hulling results even with high percentage of small cherries.
* Easy to adjust, quadruple use by inversion of two-piece hulling drum, mistake-proof fitting, made of low-abrasion sheet steel with special perforations and indentations and individual drive for each component thus avoiding interference machine delivered completely wired thus facilitating machine,
* Our range of Cross Beat Coffee Huller machines are robust, well engineered, compact, user friendly and versatile, therefore this can handle a variety of materials.
* Dynamically balanced Blower assembly, an oscillating screen for greater separation in efficiency and accuracy in the coffee processing line.
* A sturdy, all-steel construction with sealed, life-time lubricated ball-bearings.
* The few susceptible parts to wear can be replaced easily without dismantling the machine and are available at reasonable prices. Normally, the machine is fed by a cup-and-belt elevator selected from our range of models. However, if silo feeding is preferred then a dosing and feeding screw conveyor may be supplied on demand.
* Swing down doors allows quick and easy access to the hulling cylinders for cleaning or replacement of blades and perforated screen.
* Individual motors attached to the Huller, Blower and Oscillating screen ensures constant speeds resulting in optimal and smooth, also trouble free performance.
* Higher output with lower power consumption. Four side’s reversible wear resistant hulling blades provided.
* The user friendly features of these machines enables easy adjustments of process parameters.
* An operating manual will be provided with the machine that contains valuable operational and maintenance tips which will help for trouble free operation of the machine and easy to place the spares order.
INTEGRAL Peeler polisher is used to peel the parchment skin and polishes the Green Coffee bean and similarly for other agricultural products too.
Peeler polish will provide best polish provided the moisture content should be less than 11%. With high moisture content machine will struck and with the lesser moisture content the coffee beans will get break.
Integral Pneumatic separators are used for fine separation of heavy beans from light beans. The coffee beans and other products are fed into the air current where separation is carried out by density differences and light matter is carried up and exit via the lights outlet.
This separate dust, shells, immature beans, stones and extraneous matter from dry coffee through suitable adjustments in operating speeds and air quantities.
Based on the weight of the material this machinery will segregate the light , medium and heavy weight materials using fluidized bed of air.
* A gravity table is commonly using to separate particles by weight and density. The separator creates eccentric motion and has an adjustable uphill tilt, which separates heavier particles from lighter particles.
* As a result, of light and heavy contaminants can be removing from your bulk coffee beans.
* Provided with Air turbine and dynamic balanced blower, vibrating Deck assembly and Suitable Motors with V -Pulleys and Belts.
Gravity Separator as DENSIMETRIC TABLE Machinery
DENSIMETRIC TABLE as Gravity Separator Machinery
DENSIMETRIC TABLE along with Storage Silo and Feed Elevator Machinery
Gravity Separator as Densimetric Table machinery - Catalogue
Integral grader is used to grade the Coffee bean according to the size defined by coffee board standards. Cylindrical grader consists of array of cylinders assembled with spiral inside and covered with perforated screen from small size to higher size in sequence. In coffee Grade A, Grade B and Grade C are segregated apart from PB (Pea berry) grade.
VIBRO GRADER Machinery for Green Bean Coffee
Grader with De stoner & Pre Cleaner, Cyclone assy - 3 in 1 Machinery
Technical Specifications of different variants with Double Deck model
Finally after the complete process of obtaining the coffee bean we offer Roaster and grinders from the indigenous design of Integral Engineering.
Coffee Roaster Machinery
Everyone prefers to drink a fresh coffee with Aroma
and good taste lingering in their mouth for a while.
This Coffee Roaster is best suitable for domestic / small shop
where usually less than 1Kg can be roasted and then coffee
powder is made with the grinders.
Domestic / Small shop Coffee Roasters
For further details please contact us with your exact requirement
Digital Coffee Moisture Meter
Designed with Mobirise html web template